Team Manager Requirements and Binder Info
For Team Managers and Other Volunteers
Thank you for stepping up to be a Connecticut Jr Husky Team Manager or Volunteer! This page will help you complete all of your requirements and give you the tools and resources you need to have a great season.
USA Hockey’s policies require all coaches, team managers and volunteers to register with USA Hockey, complete SafeSport training and complete a background check.
Please use the links below to complete your registrations and training:
IN THE BINDER
As the team manager, you are required to bring a number of items to every game.
All Travel Teams:
- USA Hockey Wavier forms sign by all players/coaches/managers/volunteers. Please see the waivers below.
- USA Hockey Verified Roster*
- If any player is unverified on the roster, the player's birth certificate is necessary.
- Team contact information
- Game Sheet Labels
- CT JR Huskies provides scoresheets for games. These are provided to team managers. To get scoresheets contact Beth Strede.
- Roster Stickers*
- Rather than fill out your roster and coach information on every score sheet, you should make roster stickers. Rosters may change up to December 31, so print 1-3 sheet at a time as you go in case any changes do occur.
- Stickers are available to all team managers. Contact Beth Strede or see instructions below.
CJH Game Stickers Templet:
CHC Example Score sheets:
Player / Coach USA Hockey Wavier:
Manager / Volunteer USA Hockey Wavier:
HOW TO SUBMIT GAME SHEETS
Once the game sheet is finalized with all required signatures, the winning team receives the top two copies, the losing team receives the bottom copy. In the event of a tie, the home team will receive the top two copies.
Two choices for submission:
1. Email of a scanned original.
2. Email of a cell phone photo of the original. (Note: Texting photos of scoresheets will not be accepted. Typically, cell phones re-size (reduce) photo sizes for texting purposes to reduce a persons data usage resulting in a scoresheet that's not legible).
Things to keep in-mind:
All email submissions must be clear / legible, and full size.
A Division Director may request a re-scan, or an original if necessary to resolve any confusion or discrepancy.
Division Director's Email
8U Director - Dave Fritz - email@example.com
10U Director - Matt Dutton - Mdutton0256@charter.net
12U Director - Sarah Waddle - firstname.lastname@example.org
14U Director - Dave Fritz - email@example.com
The white sheet must be completed properly (an example can be found above). Please make sure scoresheets are complete and that they are submitted to the appropriate Division Director.
IMPORTANT: Please be sure to submit winning game sheets to avoid any issue with your game sheets counting towards State rankings.